Thursday, November 14, 2013

Advertising Introductory Assignment

    It makes us laugh and cringe. It encourages us to buy products, but it can also cause us to clear. What is it?

    Advertising.

     I really enjoyed the advertisement assignment today. For my best and worst commercials, I turned to Super Bowl commercials. I liked reflecting on the truly awful commercials I've seen, and I liked hearing what other people thought. I'm going to share my favorite and least favorite commercials.

     My favorite was that commercial at the Super Bowl last(?) year? I think it was then. Anyways, it was that Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. Here's the extended version:
 
I just think that this commercial is so sweet. As a horse lover myself, I found this commercial touching, especially the ending. That gets me every time. Stupid emotions!
 
 
 
    My least favorite commercial I couldn't find, and honestly, you don't want to see it. It was some Hanes commercial a few years back featuring pants less men marching in a line singing some underwear song while they marched through a random corn field. Yeah. Not pretty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment